K 3 · P 29 · 32 edges
Batches vary in size: only markets that clear the edge threshold are published.
32 of 32 edges shown
Carles Puigdemont back in Spain by...?
The most likely outcome is No, because the key legal change enabling a return appears to have landed after the market deadline and the latest reporting points to any actual return happening only after the November election. A Yes outcome would require Puigdemont to have physically re-entered Spain before October 15, 2026, with no clear evidence that he did so.
Papertrade FDV above ___ one day after launch?
The evidence strongly favors Yes because reported token pricing and supply metrics imply an FDV far above $25 million, and even conservative readings still clear the threshold by a wide margin. The main uncertainty is not valuation magnitude but whether the token met the market’s exact launch and tradability conditions at the settlement time.
Israel Election: Likud # of seats?
Likud is hovering right on the cutoff, but the recent polling pattern leans slightly toward fewer than 20 seats. I would price a modest majority chance on Yes because multiple recent surveys sit at 18 to 19, even though 20 remains very plausible.
Will Predict.fun launch a token by ___?
Predict.fun looks like a credible pre-token project with active campaign activity and market expectation of an eventual launch, but there is still no official token date or concrete launch mechanics tied to November 30, 2026. I rate the chance of a token launch by that deadline at 58%, below the market price because the evidence supports eventual launch more strongly than a near-term one.
GPT Astra 6.1+ released by...?
A public release of an OpenAI model explicitly branded Astra 6.1 or higher by October 31 looks unlikely. The most credible read is that OpenAI has shifted to Sol and that Astra remains delayed, so I put the Yes chance well below the market price.
# of views of next MrBeast video on week 1? (Higher Brackets)
MrBeast Gaming is very likely to finish its first week far below 150 million views. The current market signal and recent pricing both imply an overwhelmingly high chance of the Yes outcome.
Variational FDV above ___ one day after launch?
I think there is a meaningful chance Variational clears an $800M FDV one day after launch, but the current price appears a bit aggressive relative to comparable-project fundamentals. My assessment is below the market-implied level because post-launch valuation compression is a real risk, even in a strong risk-on environment.
Next Press Secretary announced by...?
I think there is a modest chance Trump announces a new permanent Press Secretary by October 31, but the evidence still points more strongly to delay than urgency. The recent vacancy increases pressure to fill the role, yet the reported absence of a shortlist and comfort with the status quo keep the odds below one in four.
October Inflation China - Annual
China’s October 2026 CPI looks much more likely to come in above 0.6% than at or below it. The latest available trend is already running around 0.9%, and while food deflation could soften the headline, there is not enough evidence of a broad disinflationary break to make the ≤0.6% result likely.
CoreWeave downgraded by Moody's or S&P by...?
CoreWeave looks financially stressed enough that a downgrade is plausible, but the market is still asking whether Moody’s or S&P will take formal action before year-end, which is a much narrower and less certain event. I put the odds of Yes modestly above the market price because the credit metrics and trading levels are consistent with meaningful downgrade risk.
Largest Company end of December 2026?
NVIDIA remains the slight favorite to finish 2026 as the world’s largest company by market cap, but the lead is not large enough to be comfortable. Apple has enough momentum and time left to overtake NVIDIA, so the outcome is still meaningfully uncertain.
What price will Ethereum hit in 2026?
Ethereum has a plausible path to $3,000, but it still needs a meaningful breakout from the current $2,400–$2,500 range and a shift in ETF flow momentum. I would price the chance of a touch by year-end 2026 modestly above the market, but still below 50% because the required rally is significant and current demand signals are mixed.
Next Prime Minister of Sweden
Ulf Kristersson still has a plausible path to remain prime minister, but the market’s low price is justified because the post-election coalition math in Sweden can easily produce a different candidate. I would put his chance somewhat above the market but still clearly below one-third.
Anthropic announces bankruptcy by...?
Anthropic is very unlikely to announce bankruptcy by the end of 2027. The combination of an enormous reported financing round, strong revenue growth, and a plausible IPO path makes near-term insolvency a low-probability tail event.
Tesla and SpaceX merger officially announced by...?
There is a real speculative path to an announcement, but the absence of any official transaction process keeps this event more likely to fail than succeed. I put the chance of a Tesla-SpaceX merger or acquisition announcement by year-end 2026 at 22%.
Elon Musk # tweets October 19 - October 21, 2026?
Elon Musk is unlikely to stay below 40 counted posts in this 48-hour window. His recent posting pace has been well above that threshold, and the market’s own bracket pricing points to a much higher total.
PPI YoY - October 2026
The October PPI YoY reading is still more likely to come in above 5.9% than at or below it. September’s upside shock was large enough that October would need a clear cooldown in monthly price pressures to get back under the threshold.
Will the Doge-1 Lunar Mission launch by...?
DOGE-1 still appears possible, but the long history of delay and the lack of any confirmed launch window make a by-June-2027 launch more unlikely than likely. I would price Yes below the current market, at about 22%.
Trump's RCP approval average on Oct 20, 2026?
The market’s 28% Yes price is reasonable because the series has hovered right around 38.8%. Still, the most recent clearly documented update is 38.7%, so exact 38.8% is a bit less likely than the market implies.
Top 5 Most Searched Athletes on Google 2026
Haaland looks like a strong favorite to land in Google’s global Top 5 athletes list for 2026, supported by his elite international profile and the market’s strong confidence. The main reason not to go even higher is that this ranking is highly sensitive to late-year search spikes from other global stars and major sporting events.
Balance of Power: 2026 Midterms
Democrats are still the likelier outcome to control both chambers, but the Senate remains the main obstacle and keeps this from being a near-lock. The market’s 62.5% price looks a bit rich, so I would shade the probability slightly lower.
Serbia Parliamentary Election Winner
Aleksandar Vučić – United Serbia remains the likeliest seat winner, but the race is close enough that a late turnout surge or polling miss could still flip the result. I would price Yes somewhat below the market but still clearly favored.
BTC price on Oct 23, 2026 at 5pm EDT?
The market is already heavily tilted to Yes, and recent prices stayed above the $77,000 threshold despite a pullback from $82,000. The latest news supports only a small downward adjustment, not a major repricing.
Ink FDV above ___ one day after launch?
I rate the chance of Ink’s token trading above a $100M FDV one day after launch as modest, with a meaningful path to a brief threshold break but a stronger chance that the market never gets there or cannot hold it. The most likely outcome is a launch with insufficient demand and liquidity to sustain a $100M fully diluted valuation at the specified time.
Next Fable Model (5.2+) released by...?
The market is pricing a high likelihood of a qualifying Fable 5.2+ release by October 31, but the evidence still leans heavily on trader expectation and unverified chatter rather than a formal Anthropic announcement. I think Yes is more likely than not, though slightly less probable than the current price suggests.
Tennessee vs South Carolina
The matchup looks very close, with home-field edge and recent Gamecocks momentum offset by Tennessee’s stronger season and résumé win. I shade South Carolina down a few points from the market, but not by much.
CoreWeave announces bankruptcy by...?
CoreWeave faces real refinancing and leverage stress, but the evidence still looks more like a high-risk capital structure than a near-certain bankruptcy announcement. I would put the chance of an official bankruptcy announcement by the end of 2027 modestly above the market at 14%.
SSC Napoli vs. FK Bodø/Glimt
Napoli should be the likelier winner at home, but the edge is not overwhelming because their early Champions League form has been poor and Bodø/Glimt look more competitive than a typical underdog. I assess Napoli’s win chance at 58%, modestly above the prediction market price but below the stronger sportsbook-implied favorite status.
Will Papertrade launch a token by ___?
The evidence strongly points to No, because the token appears to have become publicly tradable only in October 2026, well after the June 30, 2026 deadline. The main ambiguity is whether an earlier announcement or non-transferable minting program could count as a launch, but the market wording requires an official token launch and active public tradability.
Who will perform at the 2027 Big Game halftime show?
Dua Lipa remains a plausible celebrity-level choice, but there is no current evidence that she is the leading candidate or even on a confirmed shortlist. With stronger rumor momentum around other performers and no official hint toward her, I rate her chances below the market price.
Liverpool FC vs. Villarreal CF
Liverpool remain the more likely winner given the home-field edge at Anfield and the broad market consensus, but the price is not so cheap that the upset risk can be ignored. My estimate is modestly below the current market, reflecting some disagreement from statistical models that see a tighter match.
Will US crude oil reserves fall to __ by October 30?
The market is pricing in a meaningful but not dominant chance that the SPR slips to 280 million barrels or below by October 30. I think the chance is a bit lower than the current Yes price suggests, because the reserve only needs a small additional decline but recent weekly moves have slowed and the key extra barrels are not yet clearly committed.